This super easy to make Asian Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner has all the flavors of your favorite stir-fry .A delicious the orange chicken ,Chicken is made with chunks of white meat chicken breast.
I love great inspired dishes, like Easy fried rice, garlic mushrooms, and the very popular Stuffed Zucchini Boats .
I love making Chinese food at home because I have more control of what’s going into it.
If a sweeter sauce is a must for you, add 1 tablespoon of honey
The cooked chicken is placed in the rice and tastes better. It can be used as a dinner.
Best Asian chicken recipes
MORE ASIAN CHICKEN RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Asian chicken recipes
- 1 pound chicken breast cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 medium scallions（chopped ）
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, 1 tablespoons soy sauce, egg, 1 tablespoons cornstarch white.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups water, lemon juice,orange juice, rice vinegar, and soy sauce into a saucepan and set over medium-high heat. Stir , garlic, brown sugar. Bring to a boil. and cool 10 minutes.
- Heat a large wok or non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. add 1 tablespoon of oil , then of the chicken pieces. Cook chicken for 3-4 minutes, or until browned on the edges. Flip chicken and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- skillet add the sauce. Mix together the cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water; stir into the sauce. Reduce heat to medium low, add the chicken pieces, and simmer, stirring occasionally,about 5 minutes.
- The cooked chicken is placed in the rice and tastes better. It can be used as a dinner.
1 thought on “Asian chicken recipes”