This cucumber salad is full of fresh sliced cucumbers, red onion, all tossed in an herb dressing. quick and satisfying side to go with any meal or as a healthy snack!
HOW DO YOU MAKE CUCUMBER SALAD?
Start by slicing your fresh cucumbers, and red onions and place them in a bowl. In a separate bowl, add the ingredients for your tasty herb dressing and mix well. Pour the dressing over the top of your fresh vegetables, toss to mix, Top with peanuts and chopped parsley if you wish.
Can You Peel the Skin Off a Cucumber?
Yes, you can peel the skin off of a cucumber using a vegetable peeler or a paring knife.
The simplicity of flavors is what makes this Asian cucumber salad recipe not only delicious, is guaranteed to be a hit ! and the perfect light and refreshing side dish for any summer meal!
MORE ASIAN CUCUMBER SALAD RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Vegan Potato Salad – Classic perfection
White Bean Salad – light & flavorful
vegan pineapple fried rice – packed with flavor, texture & color!
mapo tofu recipes – super easy!
Bacon Mushroom Pasta – Super quick!
Bacon Pea Salad– Easy and delicious!
Asian cucumber salad
- 1 English Cucumber or 2 mini cucumbers washed and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper or to taste
- 1 tbsp chopped toasted peanuts（ optional ）
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Place the cucumbers and red onion, in a large bowl.
- Add vinegar, sesame oil, salt, and pepper, and toss.
- Top with peanuts and chopped parsley if you wish.
- Eat right away or cover and store in the fridge for up to two days.
5 thoughts on “Asian cucumber salad”