asparagus and shrimp recipes
This easy citrusy Asparagus and Shrimp tossed with makes a great dish for a low-carb option.
bring a stock pot full of water to a boil. Add fresh asparagus and cook 3 to 4 minutes or just until tender-crisp. Toss and coat the cooked asparagus and shrimp with the vinaigrette, and you’re ready to enjoy!
asparagus and shrimp
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons shallot finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound thin asparagus trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
- Mix oil, lemon juice, shallot, sugar and salt in small bowl with well blended. Set aside.
- Bring a stock pot full of water to a boil. Add asparagus and cook 3 to 4 minutes or just until tender-crisp. ransfer to a large bowl and set aside.Repeat cooking and chilling process with shrimp. Drain well. Add shrimp to asparagus in large bowl.
- Add lemon juice to asparagus and shrimp,stir and serve topped, Serve immediately.