We eat chicken dinners often and this bacon wrapped chicken is one of our favorite dishes to have in the dinner rotation. It only takes minutes to prep, then simply bake your chicken to crispy golden brown perfection and enjoy!
This easy recipe needs just 2 common ingredients – chicken and bacon ! Ready in under 30 minutes.
HOW DO YOU MAKE BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN?
The best part of this is the seasoning. Brown sugar and a variety of spices are mixed together in a bowl and rubbed on the chicken before it’s wrapped in bacon and baked in the oven.
You can easily use your favorite chicken seasoning in this chicken wrapped in bacon recipe. I used a simple combination of salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika. In other words you don’t need to worry about the spices.
bake bacon wrapped chicken will actually depend on two factors: the thickness of the chicken and the oven temperature. I like everything faster when possible, so I opted for the route of high temp and less time. You may still need to adjust the time a bit based on the thickness, though.
Bacon wrapped is always a hit when served at the family dinner table or served as appetizers at your next get together. Savory, juicy and delicious!
MORE CHICKEN RECIPES READERS LOVE!
chicken and Snow Peas – Easy to make!
chicken noodles recipes – quick & easy weeknight meal
chicken vegetable soup – Just a few ingredients!
minestrone soup – Family favorite recipe!
Chicken Cordon Bleu – fresh, easy & delicious
oven baked chicken wings – Classic recipe!
bacon wrapped chicken
- 4 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 8 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Rub half of the spice mixture all over the chicken breasts.
- Wrap each chicken breast in of bacon. and secure it with a toothpick so it doesn’t unravel.
- Sprinkle the remaining brown sugar mixture over the top of the chicken.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until bacon is crisp and chicken is cooked through.