Fresh asparagus battered and rolled in crunchy breadcrumbs and nutty Parmesan cheese and baked to perfection. Perfect as a snack or a side dish.
How To Make Oven Baked Asparagus Fries recipes
Use spears that are uniform in size and length so they bake evenly and don’t forget to snap or cut off the woody stems.
Wash and pat them dry.
Toss asparagus in flour and then in an egg and milk mixture.
Combine the parmesan, salt & pepper seasonings, olive oil, and panko bread crumbs.
Roll asparagus in breaded mixture and place onto a baking sheet.
Bake until crispy!
MORE BAKED ASPARAGUS FRIES RECIPES READERS LOVE!
tofu stir fry recipe – packed with flavor, texture & color!
Vegan Shiitake Bacon – easy favorite!
asparagus risotto recipe – Easy and delicious!
Baked Chicken Legs – quick and creamy
baked eggplant recipes – delicious classic side dish!
shrimp and celery salad – super easy!
baked asparagus fries
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/8 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine the parmesan, salt & pepper seasonings, olive oil, and panko bread crumbs.
- Wash asparagus and snap off the bottom. Pat dry and Dredge the asparagus in the flour.
- Beat egg and milk together and add to the zippered bag then roll in the breadcrumb mixture. Gently press the breadcrumbs onto the asparagus.
- Place asparagus in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Place into oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve immediately.