Baked Chicken Breasts
oven baked chicken breasts
This simple baked chicken breast recipe results in the juiciest, most delicious chicken breasts that you will make over and over.
The secret to really juicy chicken is a high temperature to seal in the juices and of course making sure you don’t overcook it.
How to Bake Chicken Breasts ！
First you’ll start out by preheating the oven to 400 degrees. Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Pound the thicker parts of the chicken out so the breasts are almost an even thickness across.
In a small bowl whisk together all of the spices.
Place chicken in a baking dish, brush olive oil over both sides. When in a rush you can just drizzle the oil into the pan and dredge the chicken breasts through it to coat.
Then sprinkle spice mixture evenly over both sides of the chicken.
Bake chicken in preheated oven until fully cooked through (it should register 165 in center of each), about 20 – 25 minutes .
Best Baked Chicken Breasts recipes
How Long To Bake Chicken Breast！
Cooking boneless skinless chicken breast at a higher temperature makes the best chicken as it seals the juices in while it cooks .
To Bake Chicken Breast at 400°F: This will take between 25 and 30 minutes depending on the size of the chicken breasts.
You can cook chicken breasts at 350°F for closer to 30-40 minutes .
The chicken breast should reach an internal temperature of 165°F , using a meat tenderizer to pound them to an even thickness is a great way to ensure that they all cook evenly!
MORE BAKED CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Chicken Marinade recipes – Quick family favorite.
bacon wrapped chicken – Easy favorite!
Baked Chicken Legs – a holiday treat!
chicken carbonara pasta – Easy to make!
slow cooker creamed corn – Easy to make!
muffin tin eggs – the classically delicious version
Baked Chicken Breasts
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoons Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with foil for easy cleanup and set aside.
- Remove the chicken breasts from their packaging , rinse them with cold water, and pat them dry with paper towels. Arrange the chicken thighs on prepared baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil rubbing the oil into the chicken to coat.
- In a small bowl mix together the salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika. Sprinkle the spices over the chicken evenly.
- Bake chicken in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.