Baked Zucchini Fries are crispy on the outside with a crunchy, seasoned crust and a tender zucchini inside. These Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries are loaded with flavor and baked to golden perfection!
How to make Baked Zucchini Fries recipes !
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Start by cutting your zucchini. Cut off each end. Then cut the zucchini in half and then lengthwise. Set one piece on its end and cut it in half lengthwise. Cut that half in half. Cut that half in half. Stack the planks on top of each other and cut into strips.
Combine panko crumbs, Italian seasoning, and shredded parmesan cheese in a shallow pie dish.
Whisk the egg together and working in batches dip each zucchini strip into the egg and coat well in panko mixture.
Set on the cookie sheet. Bake for 18-22 until lightly brown.
It can be dipped in or your favorite dipping sauce.
MORE BAKED ZUCCHINI FRIES RECIPES READERS LOVE!
baked asparagus fries – the classically delicious version
bacon wrapped asparagus – Super quick!
baked eggplant recipes – Easy and delicious!
Asian chicken recipes – Easy and delicious!
fried potatoes with mushrooms – easy favorite!
Baked Zucchini Fries
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped Green onions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut each zucchini into size sticks about 3-inches long and 1/2-inch thick.
- In a small bowl, combine Panko Bread Crumbs, Parmesan Cheese, Pepper & Olive oil. Mix well and set aside.
- Beat egg.
- Dip zucchini sticks into the egg then into the bread crumbs, a few at a time and coat well.
- Place on a parchment-lined pan and spray with cooking spray. Bake 18-20 minutes or until crust is crispy.
- Sprinkle with green onions and your favorite dipping sauce.
2 thoughts on “Baked Zucchini Fries”