These banana muffins are soft, buttery, and spiced with vanilla extract. They’re wonderful plain, with chopped walnuts. Soft and moist Muffins are the ultimate treat.
Your will love this muffin recipe and they couldn’t be easier to whip up with just one bowl and less than ten minutes to get delicious banana bread muffins in the oven.
How to Make Banana Muffins !
Preheat the oven and place liners in a 12-count muffin tin.
Cream together butter and sugar then mix in lightly beaten eggs.
Add mashed bananas and vanilla.
Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt then mix into batter.
Scoop batter into lined muffin tin, sprinkle with chopped walnuts and bake.
HOW TO MASH BANANAS !
You can mash bananas two ways:
Use a fork to mash small pieces of bananas until soft.
Add chunks of banana to a stand mixer with the paddle attachment
These Muffins are so easy! See how we make walnuts Banana Muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing.
MORE MUFFINS READERS LOVE!
Pumpkin Walnut Bread – grilled to tender perfection!
muffin tin eggs – super easy
spiced banana bread – ultimate comfort food!
Pumpkin Muffins – Reader favorite!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs room temp lightly beaten
- 3 bananas very ripe coarsely mashed with a fork
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350˚ F and line a 12-count muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together softened butter with sugar. Add lightly beaten eggs.
- Add mashed bananas and vanilla extract and mix until blended.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together dry ingredients: flour, baking soda and salt. Mix the dry ingredients into wet ingredients until incorporated.
- Divide batter evenly into your 12-count muffin tin and sprinkle the chopped walnuts evenly over the tops. Bake at 350˚F on the center rack for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, and then remove and cool on a wire rack, or serve warm.