Easy Beef and Broccoli recipes – The BEST beef and broccoli made in just 20 min.
How to Cook Beef with Broccoli
Next is to stir-fry the marinated beef until it browns. You can quickly finish the dish by adding the broccoli back to the pan to cook for a couple minutes more. This is ideal only if tender cuts of beef are used. Otherwise, I suggest adding water to the beef and cook it a bit longer until the meat tenderizes. This makes the meat tender and you will also have the opportunity to have a thick brown sauce on your beef with broccoli dish. Add the broccoli and season with salt and pepper.
This recipe for beef and broccoli stir fry is a classic dish of beef sauteed with fresh broccoli florets and coated in a savory sauce.
MORE RECIPES READERS LOVE!
ground chicken recipes – Classic perfection
easy poached eggs – a fun twist on this recipe!
Stuffed Zucchini Boats – light & flavorful
Sauteed Shrimp – easy favorite!
vegetable pasta recipes – Easy and delicious!
beef and broccoli
- 2/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup honey or brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons ginger minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound flank steak thinly sliced across the grain
- 1 head broccoli cut into florets
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- In a medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, chicken stock, honey, vinegar, garlic, sesame oil, cornstarch, ginger and 1/4 cup water; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add steak and cook, flipping once, until browned, about 5-8 minutes.
- Stir in broccoli and soy sauce mixture until tender and slightly thickened, about 3-4 minutes.add the salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with coriander, Serve immediately.
2 thoughts on “beef and broccoli”