beef bolognese sauce recipes
This is bolognese sauce recipes, and it’s easy to make.
Bolognese sauce is a ground beef ragu made with pancetta, onions, carrots, corn kernels, tomatoes.
beef bolognese sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots minced
- salt and fresh pepper
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 2 tbsp scallions chopped
- 1 to matoes
- In a deep heavy saute pan, Add butter, olive oil,onions, corn kernels and carrots and cook on medium-low heat until soft, and sauteuntil the vegetables have lightly browned.about 5 minutes.
- Increase flame to medium-high, add beef, season with salt and pepper and sauté until browned.
- In a medium bowl, coarsely chop the tomatoes and add them to the pot. and Reduce heat to low, cook at least 40 to 50 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add scallions , cook 2 minutes longer.