vegetable pasta with that is ready in 15 minutes. First, cook the pasta, add the Broccoli , sweet pepper and stir, then add the prepared sauce, and the delicious sweet pepper pasta can be enjoyed.
I love great dishes, like Baked Shrimp Scampi, chicken noodles recipes, sausage pasta recipes and the very popular Easy oven chicken wings recipes .
How to Make The Best Vegetable Packed Spaghetti
Think of this as a versatile vegetarian pasta recipe that works wonders with a variety of vegetables so you can use whatever you have in the fridge. I like to think of this as a great way to use up any veggie scraps left in the produce drawer.
Best vegetable pasta recipes
This Broccoli and bell pepper pasta is vegetarian, and perfect for Meatless Monday.
MORE VEGETABLE PASTA RECIPES READERS LOVE!
chicken lo mein noodles – My personal favorite!!
vegetable noodles – Reader favorite!
Crispy Potatoes roast – Favorite recipe!
baked eggplant recipes -so easy.
Cheese Penne and ham – The perfect recipe
vegetable pasta recipes
- 2 teaspoon garlic cloves chopped
- 2 teaspoon fresh ginger peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cups chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 2 teaspoon red pepper chopped
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 cup Broccoli
- 5 scallions sliced diagonally white and green parts
- In a medium sized bowl, Add the vegetable oil, soy sauce. stir and serve topped. Set aside.
- Add a splash of oil to a large pot of boiling salted water and cook the spaghetti until just done, not soft. Drain the pasta in a colander.
- In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Add diced onion and saute until tender, about 3 minutes.Add the red and bell peppers, Broccoli and scallions, stir to toast , about 2 minute.
- add the spaghetti and puree the sauce, stir and serve topped.
- The remaining sauce may be added, as needed, Toss again. Enjoy!
12 thoughts on “vegetable pasta recipes”