black bean chorizo soup is the perfect comfort food, easy enough for a weeknight meal!
Easy black bean chorizo soup recipes
I’m using homemade beans for this recipe, but you can also use canned ones. Homemade beans can be cooked in large batches and conveniently frozen in small containers or freezer bags.
MORE BLACK BEAN CHORIZO SOUP RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Ham and Potato Soup – super easy
Vegetable Soup – so easy & flavorful
Pumpkin Soup – fresh & flavorful!
clam pasta – so delicious!
black bean chorizo soup
- 12 ounces chorizo sliced diced
- 2 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 large potatos pealed and diced
- 1 cups black beans drained and rinsed
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon scallions
- Heat large pot over medium heat. Add canola oil to skillet. add chopped onion stir constantly for about 30 seconds.and until tender. Add chorizo and potatoes , stirring often about 5 minutes.
- then add black beans,salt and stir and serve topped,Lastly add chicken stock and cover with a lid and cook on a medium flame for,Stir occasionally. to cook about 20 minutes,Serve immediately, garnished with green onions.