Easy Breakfast Casserole has hash browns, ham, cheese, and eggs.
HOW TO MAKE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
In a large bowl, add frozen shredded hashbrown potatoes.
Add chopped ham and shredded cheddar cheese.
Mix well. Then, pour into a baking dish.
Add 12 eggs to a large bowl (use the same bowl from the first step).
Add milk, salt, and pepper. Whisk together.
Pour the eggs over the hash brown, ham, and cheese.
how to make shredded potato hash browns
Grate the potatoes first on the largest side of the grater.
Soak your shredded potatoes in water for 5 minutes, then rinse in a fine mesh sieve under cold running water until the water runs clear.
Squeeze all of the water out with a tea towel allow to air dry on a baking tray or baking sheet.
Store in the freezer in ziplock freezer bags until ready to use in your breakfast casserole!
Best breakfast casserole recipes
MORE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Chicken Nachos – The perfect recipe
chicken and potato casserole – Simply classic.
egg souffle recipes – Comforting and delicious!
Twice Baked Potatoes – Favorite recipe!
shrimp boil – set it and forget it!
Caramelize Onions – so easy!
- 24 oz. shredded hashbrowns potatoes
- 16 oz. cubed ham
- 8 oz. sharp cheddar cheese -shredded
- 8 large eggs
- 12 green bell pepper diced
- 1 cup sour cream light or regular
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon green onions
- 12 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the frozen potatoes, ham, and cheese to a large bowl. Toss to combine. Pour the mixture into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the sour cream, salt, and pepper .
- Pour the egg mixture over the hash brown mixture. Pat everything down with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Bake for for 30-40 minutes, uncovered. The center should be set and the edges should be golden brown.