Broccoli tofu stir fry, 20 minutes to make a good vegetarian recipe, tofu and broccoli, shallot and garlic, this is a good choice. Broccoli should be cooked longer because the broccoli is hard.
If you are looking for more options to add to your dinner menu, then this has a nice mix of protein and a super-simple recipes.
MORE BROCCOLI TOFU STIR FRY RECIPES READERS LOVE!
broccoli tofu stir fry
Broccoli tofu stir fry, 20 minutes to make a good vegetarian recipe, tofu and broccoli, shallot and garlic, this is a good choice.
- 16 oz. firm tofu
- 1 pound broccoli cut into small florets
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- sesame and green onions
- the tofu Cut into 1/2 inch cubes and toss them in a mixture of cornflour, salt and sugar.Whisk together for the sauce and set aside.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan and spread the tofu pieces out so that they are evenly layered on the pan. Cook each side till its a light golden brown and remove from the pan.
- Heat 1 tablespoons oil in a wok or skillet over medium heat, Add the broccoli, and crank up the heat to high, stir-frying the for about 2 minute or to, just until it starts to turn a bright green color.
- then add the tofu and your stock mixture, stir and Cook for 2 minute.
- Sprinkle with sesame and green onions.
Calories: 423kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Sodium: 1672mg | Potassium: 755mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1413IU | Vitamin C: 203mg | Calcium: 396mg | Iron: 5mg423
3 thoughts on “broccoli tofu stir fry”