Chicken with green peas recipes
when the chicken is chopped into bite-sized pieces, it’s ready to be tossed back into the silky pureed sauce. I like to serve.
Add the corn starch and seasoning to the chicken, mix together, set aside for 30 minutes, add oil to the heated pot, add the chicken, turn the other side when one side changes, and take it out and put it in the dish.
Easy chicken with green peas recipes
Then stir the mung bean and red pepper. Stir in chicken for about 2-3 minutes.
MORE CHICKEN RECIPES READERS LOVE!
shrimp linguine – super easy
roasted broccoli recipes – comfort food
mushroom fried rice – fresh & flavorful!
garlic parmesan chicken – easy and juicy as can be
Chicken Corn Soup – elegant and simple
bacon fried rice – perfect light lunch!
chicken with green peas
- 1 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoon red pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup green peas
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together corn starch and chicken. Add soy sauce, and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Add one tablespoon of butter to a large skillet or wok and heat over medium high heat.Add chicken (in batches if necessarand season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium and add remaining tablespoon of butter to the skillet.Add green peas, red pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, just until crisp tender. Add garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Add chicken back into the skillet and stir to combine.Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- add the parsley and let boil for one minute. Serve with rice and/or chow mein if desired.
3 thoughts on “chicken with green peas”