Every bite of these delicately crisp and lightly sweet Butter Cookies melts in your mouth. these cookies are exceptionally rich and made small, just 2 or 3 bites of bliss.
MORE DELICIOUS SIDES
- 8 oz unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 11 oz all-purpose flour
- 4 oz cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- Cream butter , sugar, egg , salt until fluffy. Add in the milk and mix well.
- add the all-purpose flour and cornstarch. Using your hands, mix until dough become soft and not stick on hands. Stir the dry ingredients into the sugar butter mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit. Paving baking sheets with parchment paper. Roll the dough to 1/4 inch thick. Cut into rounds or whatever shapes you wish using cookie cutters.
- Bake for 15 minutes, oven until golden around edges. Remove the cookies from the oven and transfer with a metal spatula to a rack to cool.