calamari roasted peanuts recipes , fresh, crispy flavor, is also a simple and fast recipe.
calamari can purchased in the seafood frozen area of the supermarket ,just thaw the calamari.
MORE DELICIOUS SIDES
calamari roasted peanuts
calamari and roasted peanuts, fresh, crispy flavor, is also a simple and fast recipe.
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 pound fresh squid cleaned rinsed, sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup Sweet pepper Cut
- parsley chopped
- roasted peanuts
- Heat oil in a large skillet to medium. Add peanuts and stir to coat . Cook for 1-2 minutes, then remove to a plate and set aside.
- In a non-stick pan, add some olive oil over high heat. add garlic, red pepper for stir about 30 seconds.
- Then add the salt , squid and black pepper, rice vinegar, stir fry another few minutes.add the Sweet pepper and cook , Squid will cook rather quickly. Adding extra water is optional if you like extra sauce.
- add the roasted peanuts, stir fry 1-2 minutes , Serve enjoy!
Calories: 281kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 528mg | Sodium: 683mg | Potassium: 613mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 210IU | Vitamin C: 36mg | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 2mg281
1 thought on “calamari roasted peanuts”