calamari roasted peanuts recipes , fresh, crispy flavor, is also a simple and fast recipe.
calamari can purchased in the seafood frozen area of the supermarket ,just thaw the calamari.
MORE DELICIOUS SIDES
calamari roasted peanuts
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 pound fresh squid cleaned rinsed, sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup Sweet pepper Cut
- parsley chopped
- roasted peanuts
- Heat oil in a large skillet to medium. Add peanuts and stir to coat . Cook for 1-2 minutes, then remove to a plate and set aside.
- In a non-stick pan, add some olive oil over high heat. add garlic, red pepper for stir about 30 seconds.
- Then add the salt , squid and black pepper, rice vinegar, stir fry another few minutes.add the Sweet pepper and cook , Squid will cook rather quickly. Adding extra water is optional if you like extra sauce.
- add the roasted peanuts, stir fry 1-2 minutes , Serve enjoy!