Juicy chicken, crisp-tender vegetables, and crunchy cashews coated with the best garlicky soy sauce!
this dish like cashew chicken stir fry. The chicken is sautéed with sesame oil for depth of flavor before adding broccoli, red bell peppers, peas, and garlic.
The vegetables stay crisp-tender which is exactly the way I like them. If you prefer green bell peppers or other vegetables, mix and match as you see fit.
MORE CASHEW CHICKEN RECIPES READERS LOVE!
cashew chicken recipes
- 1 pounds chicken breasts cut in 1" cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup cilantro to taste
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup peas
- 1/2 bell pepper sliced into thin rounds
- 1 garlic clove finely minced or pressed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- To a medium bowl , add the cornstarch, salt, pepper, chicken, and to coat chicken evenly.
- To a large skillet, add the oils, chicken, and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes over medium-high heat, flipping and stirring so all sides cook evenly. and transfer chicken to a plate.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Chop broccoli and onion into bite size pieces. Add broccoli and garlic into skillet and cook with a drizzle of olive oil until just soft, but not mushy.
- Add the peas, bell peppers, red pepper, and stir to combine. Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- then pour over chicken, salt, pepper and Stir.
- Add the cashews to the skillet and stir to combine, cook about 1-2 minutes.add the cilantro , serve.