roasted cauliflower and broccoli recipes- This healthy roasted broccoli and cauliflower recipe and garlic is quick and easy . A delicious way to serve veggies!
HOW TO MAKE PERFECT OVEN ROASTED BROCCOLI AND CAULIFLOWER
Oven roasted broccoli and cauliflower with parmesan and garlic is one of the easiest recipes ever. Even better, I have a few tricks for you to make it totally foolproof. In general, the keys to perfectly roasted veggies are using plenty of oil, arranging the pieces on the pan in a thin layer, and a high temperature.
Using a high enough oven temperature is another important step to make sure your veggies actually roast instead of steaming. A higher temperature absorbs moisture more quickly – and moisture equals steaming, not roasting.
MORE RECIPES READERS LOVE!
roasted broccoli recipes – super easy
Sauteed Cauliflower – the classically delicious version
broccoli tofu stir fry – ultimate comfort food!
broccoli potato soup – fresh & flavorful!
cauliflower soup recipe – light & flavorful
mushroom fried rice – perfect light lunch!
roasted cauliflower and broccoli
- 1 cups broccoli cut up in small pieces the size of a nickle to a quarter
- 1 cauliflower cut florets
- 1/2 onion or green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoon scallions chopped
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon slice
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Line a large baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Mix the broccoli and cauliflower florets in a large bowl. Add the olive oil, garlic. Toss to coat. Sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper, then toss again.
- Arrange the veggies in a single layer on the lined baking sheet(s), giving them plenty of room to breathe. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the edges are browned.