An easy and delectable Cauliflower Recipe, made with cauliflower, carrots and Sweet pepper.
Just how easy is this Cauliflower Recipe . Begin by heating some olive oil . Add in cauliflower, carrots and onion; stir to coat vegetables. Continue to cook, stirring, for about 5 minutes.
Easy cauliflower carrot recipes
MORE CAULIFLOWER CARROT RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Banana Muffins – Family favorite recipe!
Corn Fritters – Easy to make!
how to make cauliflower rice – Classic recipe!
twice baked potato casserole – the classically delicious version
minestrone soup – fresh, easy & delicious
Easy fried rice – Just a few ingredients!
cauliflower carrot recipes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 head of cauliflower trimmed into florets
- 1 cup carrots peeled and sliced
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup Sweet pepper sliced
- 2 tablespoon Green onion Chopped
- Heat a large skillet with tall sides over medium heat. Add olive oil .
- add the onion and stir, cook about 2 minutes.
- then add the cauliflower and carrots. stirring occasionally. add the Sweet pepper ,garlic powder, pepper and salt. stir cook about 5-6 minutes.