Cauliflower Casserole recipes, this golden and bubbly cauliflower casserole with creamy parmesan sauce and crispy topping is so scrumptious that it’s sure to get everyone to eat their veggies!
because cauliflower is such a stellar veggie, it makes perfect sense to combine it with a creamy parmesan sauce, and bake this scrumptious concoction until hot, bubbly and golden-brown.
Best Cauliflower Casserole recipes
MORE CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE RECIPES READERS LOVE!
- 1 head cauliflower cut into large pieces
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 cups reduced fat shredded Cheddar cheese divided
- 3 scallions chopped
- 4 slices turkey bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Coat baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large pot of boiling water, place cauliflower in a steamer basket; cook 8 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, sour cream, 1 cup cheese, half the scallions, half the bacon, and the pepper; mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden-brown and crisp on top. Sprinkle with remaining bacon and scallions and serve.