so-simple Avocado is the perfect no-cook side dish for summer cookouts and dinners! Juicy tomatoes, creamy , and fresh lettuce.
in olive oil, salt and pepper so it is evenly coated and then drizzle creamy onto it at the end.
Fresh tomatoes are one of those summer items that foodies dream of whenever the weather turns warmer. And it is the star of this dish.
The best part is you don’t need to do much with it. Just take it as it is. Fresh and juicy and sweet and perfect. No cooking, no heating it up.
I hope your summer is filled with fresh goodness and lots of fun.
MORE DELICIOUS SIDES
cherry tomato avocado salad
- 12 oz grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh lettuce
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- Slice grape tomatoes into halves and cut avocados into small pieces.Slice fresh lettuce into thin strips.
- Bring grape tomatoes, avocados and fresh lettuce into a large bowl. Add olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Bring everything into a serving plate or bowl. Drizzle with cream.
- Serve and enjoy!