easy chicken with bell pepper stir fry recipes
Chicken with bell pepper recipes is also a simple and quick recipe ,the 15 minutes to complete a delicious recipe.
dinner tonight was absolutely delicious. chicken and bell peppers is very unusual in its ingredients but in a good way. we absolutely loved the chicken and bell peppers and hope you do too!
How to Make Chicken with bell peppers Stir Fry
This recipe starts with making the chicken stir fry marinade with soy sauce, minced garlic and ground pepper and marinating the chicken in it for at least fifteen minutes.
The total cooking and stir frying time is only 20 minutes, and you can chop up all your ingredients while the chicken is marinating. We add some finely chopped ginger and garlic, diced onions, green and yellow bell peppers and a few sauces to finish this off, once the chicken is cooked. And then you just toss everything together.
We coat the marinated chicken pieces in a little cornstarch to get them nice and crisp in the pan before stir frying them with the rest of the ingredients.
This adds a little crispness to the chicken and helps keep the flavours intact. The chicken is cooked on a high flame to get a nice sear, and since these are small pieces of chicken breasts, they cook in under ten minutes.
chicken with bell peppers
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tbsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp scallions chopped
- 1 bell pepper seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper seeds removed and thinly sliced
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together corn starch and chicken. Add soy sauce, and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Add one tablespoon of olive oil to a large skillet or wok and heat over medium high heat. Add chicken Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from skillet.
- Heat 1 tablespoons oil in a wok or skillet over medium heat, Add the onion, stir-frying the for about 2 minute.
- add bell pepper, yellow bell pepper and crank up the heat to high, stir-frying the for about 2 minute.
- Add chicken back into the skillet and stir to combine. Add season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, and let boil for one minute.