Creamy tossed with fettuccine pasta and topped with sauteed chicken.This is a classic Italian-American dish
How to make chicken fettuccine
Heat the olive oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium high heat. Add the chicken thighs and fry for around 10 mins, turning half way, until they are golden brown and cooked through. Set aside to cool a little, then use two forks to shred.
Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and add the pasta, cook for 1 minute less that package instructions. Add broth, and garlic to skillet. Season with salt and pepper and bring to a simmer. Add fettuccine, stirring frequently for about 3 minutes.
Stir in heavy cream until combined.
Remove from heat and stir in sliced chicken. Garnish with parsley.
MORE CHICKEN FETTUCCINE RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Macaroni Salad egg – easy favorite!
Spam fried rice – Classic perfection
balsamic chicken thighs – Easy and delicious!
shrimp linguine – light & flavorful
teriyaki chicken – quick and creamy
Chicken Piccata – Rustic flavors, super easy!
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 8 oz fettuccine
- 1 cups Cream
- Freshly chopped parsley for garnish
- In a large pot, heat water over high heat until boiling. Add a generous amount of salt to season the water. Once it is boiling, add fettuccine and cook according to package instructions.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook until golden and cooked through, 8 minutes per side. Let rest 10 minutes, then slice.
- Add broth, and garlic to skillet. Season with salt and pepper and bring to a simmer. Add fettuccine, stirring frequently for about 3 minutes.
- Stir in heavy cream until combined.
- Remove from heat and stir in sliced chicken. Garnish with parsley.