Savory and delicious Chicken Wraps! packed full of flavor!
PF Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps – A copycat recipe that you can easily make in just 20 minutes.
Match these easy with honey garlic chicken wings, peanut noodles recipes, or teriyaki chicken !
If you’re all about a quick and delicious lunch or dinner, these chicken lettuce wraps are quite satisfying. Made with light and healthy ground chicken, these PF Chang’s lettuce wraps are even great for a party appetizer. Plus, they’re easy as can be which makes them even better!
There are so many layers of flavor from the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, rice wine vinegar, garlic, ginger, and green onions. The chili garlic sauce adds a perfect amount of heat that we enjoyed but if you’re sensitive to spices you can always reduce the amount.
How to make Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
Add the chicken a large skillet and cook until no longer pink.
Stir in garlic,, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, ginger. Stir in green onions until tender. season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Spoon several tablespoons of the chicken mixture into the center of a lettuce leaf.
Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 head butter lettuce
- Add olive oil and ground chicken to a large non-stick skillet. Cook and crumble over medium-high heat until browned. Drain any fat.
- Stir in garlic,, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, ginger， about 2-3 minutes. Stir in green onions until tender, about 1-2 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spoon several tablespoons of the chicken mixture into the center of a lettuce leaf. Serve immediately and enjoy!
3 thoughts on “Chicken Lettuce Wraps”
WOW! this Chicken Lettuce Wraps looks do delicious!