Chicken Stir Fry with Noodles – make this EASY stir fry that’s ready in 15 minutes!! Loaded with juicy chicken, crisp-tender veggies, comforting noodles, and Asian-inspired flavors!
These stir fry noodles feature chicken, mushrooms, bell peppers for a fresh and colorful meal that the whole family is sure to love.
HOW DO YOU MAKE STIR FRY NOODLES?
First, cook thinly sliced chicken in a pan until golden brown. Remove the chicken from the pan and place mushrooms, broccoli, celery and yellow bell pepper in the pan. Cook the veggies until just softened. Next, cook the garlic and ginger in the pan for 30 seconds. Add the noodles and cooked chicken to the pan and toss everything together.
While the chicken and veggies are cooking, in a separate bowl make the sauce by whisking together chicken broth, soy sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch. Pour the sauce in the pan with the chicken, noodles and veggies and bring the sauce to a simmer until thickened. Once the sauce is thickened, add some sliced green onions and serve.
Stir-Fry is one of the most popular Chinese dishes. It is loaded with delicious ingredients like chicken, noodles, bell peppers, broccoli and mushrooms.
MORE CHICKEN STIR FRY WITH NOODLES RECIPES READERS LOVE!
chicken ramen noodles – Comforting and delicious!
sesame noodles – perfect for sharing!
garlic shrimp pasta – Favorite recipe!
shrimp lo mein – fresh
One Pot chicken pasta – Simply classic.
Chicken Stir Fry with Noodles
- large pan
- large pan
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into thin slices
- 8 ounces fresh egg noodles pre-cooked
- 3/4 cup shiitake mushrooms thinly sliced stems removed
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper thinly sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger minced
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion tops
- Noodles – Cook according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Preheat the vegetable oil in a large pan over medium high heat.
- Add the chicken and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Remove the chicken from the pan. Add the mushrooms, broccoli , celery and red bell pepper to the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes or until just softened.
- Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the noodles to the pan, along with the chicken. Toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, soy sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch.
- Pour the sauce into the pan and bring to a simmer. Cook for 1 minute or until sauce is thickened. Sprinkle with green onions, then serve.