Chili Baked Shrimp Recipes
How to Make Chili Shrimp in the Oven
A little bit about head-on shrimp – we love it, we bake the shrimp with the head still intact, then eat the shrimp by peeling the shell, ripping the head off and sucking out any juices from the head (it’s delicious).
MORE DELICIOUS SIDES
Chili Baked Shrimp
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh chili paste
- 1 pound large shrimp
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- black pepper
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt the butter then stir in the garlic, soy sauce and chili paste, black pepper. Toss with the shrimp well coated. Bake until shrimp are cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes then toss in desired sauce.Serve immediately .