From my favorite cookies to scones and biscotti, I generally can’t resist chocolate chip-anything. Add muffins to that ever-growing list!
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS:
you need to combine the dry ingredients in one bowl and the wet ingredients in another bowl.
Then, it is simply a question of combining the wet and dry ingredients together and mixing until just combined.
Fill your muffin liners with the batter; bake and in under 20 minutes.
These homemade chocolate chip muffins are quick to make and are not overly sweet.
The BEST muffin recipe – soft, moist and fluffy, loaded with chocolate chips and a perfect crispy sky-high muffin top!
MORE MUFFINS RECIPES READERS LOVE!
easy Chocolate Cake – set it and forget it!
baguette bread – Simply classic.
chocolate chiffon cake – grilled to tender perfection!
muffin tin eggs – super easy
chiffon cake recipes ultimate comfort food!
Chocolate bread – Baked, cheesy, bacony goodness!
Baked Chicken Legs – The perfect recipe
Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 2 cupsall-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a standard-size muffin tin with paper liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, the sugar, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter and the egg. Add the milk and vanilla extract and whisk to combine.
- Add one-third of the flour mixture and whisk until combined, then add another third and whisk until combined. Using a rubber spatula, fold the remaining flour into the mixture.
- Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups and sprinkle the tops with the chocolate chips. Bake until golden brown and a thin knife inserted into the center comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, place the pan on a wire rack and allow the muffins to cool completely before removing.