Easy spaghetti with Clams – The easiest, budget-friendly pasta you will ever make, and it’ll be on your dinner table in just 15 min.
How to make clam pasta!
It’s very easy to cook clams, first you need to soak the clams in cold water, clean and scrub the hard shells with a brush.
To cook the clams, just add to the skillet. The shells are open when they are cooked, releasing the juicy flavors inside the clams into the sauce.
add the spaghetti. Cook over medium-low heat until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper; garnish with parsley.
Easy clam pasta recipes
MORE CLAM PASTA RECIPES READERS LOVE!
minestrone soup – super easy
honey garlic chicken – easy and juicy as can be
clam stir fry – super easy
garlic shrimp pasta – fresh & flavorful!
Broccoli Bacon Salad – elegant and simple
Chicken Stir Fry with Noodles – comfort food
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth or more, as needed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds clams cleaned
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium high heat. Add garlic , and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in vegetable broth; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- reduce heat and simmer until reduced by half, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in clams. Cover, with a tight-fitting lid, and cook until the clams have opened, about 5-8 minutes. Discard any unopened clams.
- Stir in pasta and additional vegetable broth, as needed.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.