Creamy bacon spaghetti is decadent and delicious, and it’s ready in only 30 minutes! Treat yourself.
How to make creamy bacon pasta!
In a large pot of salted water, cook spaghetti according to package directions.
Heat olive oil in a large deep skillet. Add chicken breasts and cook on each side on medium high heat for about 4 minutes per side until nicely browned. Remove chicken from pan and slice it.
Meanwhile, chop bacon into small pieces and place into a frying pan. Cook on medium-medium high heat, stirring often, until crispy.
When the bacon is crispy, remove the pan from the heat and mince the garlic into the frying pan. Stir. That way, the garlic will be cooked since the pan won’t cool right away, but the garlic won’t burn, and some garlic flavor will be infused into the bacon.
Once the spaghetti is al dente, drain it, and then return it to the pot it was cooked in. Instead of turning the heat off, reduce it to medium heat.
Mix the spaghetti with the cream, chicken and bacon, and then serve immediately with a sprinkling of chopped parsley and salt and pepper if desired.
Easy creamy bacon pasta recipes
MORE CREAMY BACON PASTA RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Hunan Chicken – My personal favorite!!
braised pork belly Simply classic.
shrimp and scallop pasta —The perfect recipe
spaghetti sauce recipes – Comforting and delicious!
cauliflower soup recipe – fresh
garlic mashed potatoes – set it and forget it!
Sauteed Cabbage – so easy!
creamy bacon pasta
- 6 bacon strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Chicken breast
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 cup heavy cream
- 10 oz. penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons Parsley chopped
- Add bacon strips to the skillet and cook until crispy. Transfer cooked bacon to a paper towel-lined platter that will absorb extra grease. Chop into 1 inch pieces
- CHICKEN: Paper towel dry the chicken and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Then set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large deep skillet. Add chicken breasts and cook on each side on medium high heat for about 4 minutes per side until nicely browned. If chicken is still pink in the center, reduce heat to medium and cook covered for several minutes until no longer pink in the center. Remove chicken from pan and slice it.
- Add butter to the hot pan and once it melts, add chopped garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Next add heavy cream and bring the mixture to boil.
- In the meantime bring a large pot of water to boil, add pasta and cook it according to instructions. Drain the pasta, but do not rinse.
- Add sliced chicken, bacon and pasta. Next add chopped parsley. Stir until fully coated in sauce. Season with more salt if necessary.
- then serve with a sprinkling of chopped parsley.
5 thoughts on “creamy bacon pasta”