creamy mushroom spaghetti recipe is quick, easy, and perfect for those weeknight meals.
How To Make Creamy Mushroom Pasta:
Start with cooking the spaghetti until just undercooked. Reserve some pasta water before draining.
While the pasta cooks, sauté the shallots in butter and cook until transparent. Add the garlic and cook another minute.shallots and garlic cooking in butter.
Add the mushrooms.Mushrooms cooking in a pot with garlic and shallots.
Cook until the mushrooms are fully cooked.
Add the spaghetti and toss with the sauce to coat.
Stir in the cream, lower the heat and simmer gently until thickened (1-2 minutes). Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
This dish uses simple ingredients – mushrooms, garlic, shallots, cream, parsley and a bit of salt & pepper.
MORE CREAMY GARLIC MUSHROOM SPAGHETTI RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Bacon Mushroom Pasta – quick and creamy
creamy bacon pasta – light & flavorful
Sauteed Shrimp – the classically delicious version
steamed broccoli – Easy and delicious!
Cinnamon Muffins – Classic perfection
creamy garlic mushroom spaghetti
- frying pan
- frying pan
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup cream
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 3 shallots chopped
- 8 ounces mushrooms cleaned and sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice mushrooms. Chop garlic and parsley. Bring salted water to boil and cook pasta to 1 minute less than package instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, melt the butter in a large frying pan on medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms & shallots and cook until transparent (about 3-5 minutes).
- Add the pasta to the sauce and toss to coat.
- Turn heat to low and add cream . Mix thoroughly to make the sauce. and cook another minute. Stir in parsley, lower the heat and simmer gently until thickened (1-2 minutes).