Easy Creamy Mushrooms pasta, uses simple ingredients – mushrooms, garlic, shallots, cream, parsley and a bit of salt & pepper.
How To Make Creamy Mushroom Pasta:
Start with cooking the spaghetti until just undercooked. Reserve some pasta water before draining.
sauté the shallots in butter and cook until transparent. Add the garlic and cook another minute.shallots and garlic cooking in butter
Add the mushrooms.Mushrooms cooking in a pot with garlic and shallots
Cook until the mushrooms are fully cooked. Stir in the cream.
Add the spaghetti and toss with the sauce to coat. If it becomes dry, add some of the reserved pasta water. Sprinkle with fresh parsley. Serve hot.
MORE CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA RECIPES READERS LOVE!
spaghetti sauce recipes – Classic perfection
shrimp and scallop pasta – packed with flavor, texture & color!
instant pot chicken wings – quick and creamy
balsamic mushrooms recipes – full meal!
One Pot chicken pasta -super easy!
mushroom fried rice – packed with flavor
chicken carbonara pasta – easy favorite!
creamy mushroom pasta
- 8 ounces pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook according to package instructions .
- As the pasta is boiling, heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and let them brown, stirring occasionally.
- Season the mushrooms with salt and the black pepper.
- Once the mushrooms have browned, add the butter and stir it around until it has melted and is coating the mushrooms. Add the cream. Bring the cream to a simmer and let everything cook for a minute or two.
- Add the cooked pasta to the cream mixture and stir it all together. Add the parmesan cheese and keep stirring until the the sauce thickens. Garnish the pasta with the chopped parsley .