Crispy Leaf roasted Potatoes – the best roasted potatoes you’ll ever make! Crazy delicious sliced potatoes that taste like layers of potato chips.
The potatoes are sliced thinly and they are arranged piece by piece in a baking sheet. As the potatoes are paper thin, and they do look like leaves, hence the name leaf potatoes.
THE BEST ROASTED POTATOES FOR HOLIDAYS OR EVERY DAY!
You haven’t tried roasted potatoes until you have tried these crispy leaf potatoes. Believe me!
Imagine layers upon layers of super crispy potatoes that taste like potato chips, butter and salt. My mouth is watering at the very thought.
HOW DO YOU MAKE CRISPY ROASTED POTATOES?
Use a Slicer to slice the potatoes to thin pieces.
Dab off the moisture on the potato slices with paper towels.
Arrange the sliced potatoes upright in a baking pan and bake at 400F.
MORE POTATOES RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Hunan Chicken – so easy!
chicken and potato casserole – Simply classic.
Roasted mushrooms – set it and forget it!
oven chicken wings recipes – Favorite recipe!
crispy leaf roasted potatoes
- 4 lbs. potatoes peeled, yukon gold or russet
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 3 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- thinly slice the peeled potatoes length ways. Pat dry the potatoes with paper towels.
- Place the sliced potatoes in a large bowl. Using your hands, toss with butter , 2 teaspoons salt, black pepper and about until fully coated.
- Carefully place the potatoes upright, from left to right, in a baking tray (I used a 8x11" baking trauntil the tray is full. Do not pack in the potatoes too tightly, as this impacts the crispiness.
- Bake for an hour, or until the potatoes are golden and crispy. Serve immediately.