Cucumber Salad with raisin, toasted almonds, and a little garlic Perfectly balanced, cool, and refreshing summer salad.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CUCUMBER SALAD AND ALMONDS:
To make this cucumber salad recipe, simply:
Mix the cucumbers, almonds, garlic, grapes, olive oil, and vinegar in a large bowl, and toss briefly to combine.
Give the mixture a taste, and season with a generous pinch or two of salt.
Serve or refrigerate: Then serve immediately and enjoy!
MORE SALAD RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Pineapple Pork Chops – packed with flavor
sauteed mushroom recipe – the classically delicious version
ham and pea pasta – super easy
Cucumber Salad and almonds
- 2 tablespoons almonds
- 1 pound cucumbers
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons raisin
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Slice the cucumbers in half lengthwise. Use a spoon to scoop out the seeds in the middle, discard the seeds. Then cut them crosswise into 1/4-inch to 1/2 inch slices.
- Then rinse off the salt, drain the cucumbers, and squeeze out more excess moisture with paper towels.
- Toast the slivered almonds, minced garlic and raisin in a small pan over medium-high heat, then Move to a bowl to cool.
- Mix the cucumbers, almonds, garlic, grapes, olive oil, and vinegar in a large bowl, Then toss to combine and add more salt to taste. serve.