Egg salad add mustard , this easy and fresh spread is a great way to serve up the party app with far less work.You can add In bacon for brunch or chopped pickles for an extra bite.
mustard egg salad
- 3 slices of bread
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup Salad dressing
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/3 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon chives chopped
- You can hard boil the eggs in advance if needed.，Cut the eggs in half after they have completely cooled.
- Chop your hard boiled eggs into a small dice. Add the eggs, chives, Dijon mustard, Salad dressing , lemon juice, salt, pepper, and to a large bowl.
- Gently combine the ingredients in the bowl until everything is evenly distributed.
- Cut the bread into triangles and top with the deviled egg salad.