These oven roasted potatoes are very easy to make, so you can have a delicious side dish with minimal work!
How to Roast diced potatoes:
Wash potatoes and cut into 1″ cubes. Soak in cold water about 15-20 minutes.
Preheat the oven to a very hot temperature.
Add olive oil, seasonings and herbs.
Roast until tender.
Best roasted diced potatoes recipes
MORE DICED POTATOES RECIPES READERS LOVE!
oven baked potato slices – Classic recipe!
Cheesy Potato Soup -Easy Stuffing Recipe
Twice Baked Potatoes – Family favorite recipe!
garlic roasted potatoes – a holiday treat!
sweet potato salad – fresh, easy & delicious
- 2 pounds potatoes cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons good quality olive oil or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Lightly spray a baking sheet or tray with cooking oil spray.
- Arrange potatoes on sheet in a single layer. Drizzle with the oil and season with salt, pepper and garlic. Toss so potatoes are evenly seasoned.
- Roast in the oven for 45-55 minutes while flipping occasionally, until crisp and golden.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and season with a little extra salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle over with parsley and serve immediately!