This easy cucumber salad consists of nothing more than the cucumbers, some rice vinegar, either dill or basil, and salt and pepper.
HOW TO MAKE THIS EASY CUCUMBER SALAD RECIPE
Slice each cucumber in slices and add to a large bowl.
Combine the rice vinegar, fresh dill, salt, and pepper.
Pour the dressing mixture over the cucumber and toss to fully coat/combine.
Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
This easy Cucumber Salad is made with crunchy cucumber, rice wine vinegar, and a few secret ingredients!
MORE EASY CUCUMBER RECIPES READERS LOVE!
mapo tofu recipes – packed with flavor, texture & color!
Mango Salsa – super easy
Mushroom Risotto – Easy to make!
easy poached eggs easy & delicious
Pineapple Salsa Recipe – the classically delicious version
Roasted Asparagus – Reader favorite recipe
easy cucumber salad
- 1 to 2 large cucumbers peeled, quartered lengthwise, then sliced crosswise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill basil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice each cucumber in slices and add to a large bowl.
- Combine the rice vinegar, fresh dill, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing mixture over the cucumber and toss to fully coat/combine.
- You can serve this immediately, or Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours to blend flavors.