pork stir fry
Easy pork stir fry recipes
A quick and easy pork stir fry recipe that is packed full of delicious, tender, meat and vegetables! Broccoli, bell peppers, and onions come together with a super flavorful stir fry sauce to make this a healthier dinner the whole family will love!
HOW TO MAKE PORK STIR FRY:
For this recipe, we start out with pork tenderloin and slice it into thin strips. You will slice up some bell peppers, and onions into thin strips as well.
If you have a wok, you can use it! If not, that’s ok too. You can easily use a cast iron, or whatever large non-stick skillet that you have on hand.
You will heat up one Tablespoon of oil, and cook up the pork with salt and pepper. When the pork is cooked through, simply remove it to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. This takes about 5-7 minutes.
Next, add your remaining oil and saute your vegetables until they are tender but crisp. This takes around 4-5 minutes.
Add your pork back to the pan with the vegetables. Reduce your heat to medium, add your garlic, and cook for about 30 seconds.
Next, whisk together your sauce ingredients as outlined in the recipe card below. Pour it over the pork and vegetables in the skillet, let it simmer to thicken for a few minutes, and you’re ready to eat!
PORK STIR FRY:
Pork stir fry is easily cooked using just one pot. It’s a simple mixture of thinly sliced pork along with your favorite vegetables, and a simple stir fry sauce.
I think the reason I love making stir fry so much is because it’s so easy, especially if you’re having to throw a dinner together last minute. I usually just use whatever vegetables or meat I have on hand and always come out with great results. Pork stir fry is a delicious go-to dinner for any day of the week and I’ll definitely be making it again soon.
MORE PORK RECIPES READERS LOVE!
shrimp lo mein – Favorite recipe!
muffin tin eggs – Simply classic.
Chicken Stir Fry – A complete meal unto itself.
bacon fried rice – so easy!
chicken fried rice recipes – Great for leftovers!
pork stir fry
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil divided use
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup yellow bell peppers cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 pound pork tenderloin cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon ginger minced
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1 teaspoons salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Green onion minced
- For the sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium high heat with one Tablespoon of the vegetable oil.
- Add the sliced pork to the pan and cook, stirring often, for 5-7 minutes until cooked through. Remove pork to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add remaining Tablespoon of oil to the skillet.
- Add the broccoli, sliced bell pepper, onion . Cook for 4-5 minutes until vegetables are crisp tender.
- Add the pork back to the skillet. Turn heat to medium, add the garlic and stir for 30 seconds. then season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl whisk together the water, soy sauce , brown sugar and cornstarch.
- Pour the sauce over the pork mixture and simmer for 1-2 minutes just until sauce has thickened.