Easy Stir Fry with Pork and Veggies
I use lots of colorful veggies and lean pork , Easy Stir-fry with Pork and Veggies.you could also make it with chicken, or just stir-fry the veggies.
Stir Fry with Pork and Veggies
- 4 oz boneless pork chops sliced into thin strips
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 tsp cornstarch or arrowroot starch
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup snow peas
- 1 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1/2 red bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 piece ginger sliced
- Place the pork in a bowl and toss with corn starch and 1/2 tbsp of the soy sauce. and set aside.
- Heat wok or frying pan over high heat.Add 1/2 tbsp oil oil and heat about 30 seconds, then add pork and stir fry, stirring frequently, until lightly browned and no longer pink.Remove to a plate.
- Add the remaining oil, ginger, garlic, snow peas, mushrooms and sweet peppers; add the remaining soy sauce, honey and stir fry for about 3 minutes.
- Return the pork to the wok, stir and serve topped and cook 1-2 minute more.