egg fried rice
The easiest recipe for simple egg fried rice, quick and easy with all of the restaurant-worthy flavor you love without leaving your kitchen.
The key to making crisp and flavorful fried rice at home is chilling the rice before using it. The longer it chills and dries out, the better the result!
How to make egg fried rice recipes :
this rice is so easy to make. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, then add some oil and scramble the eggs. Transfer them to a dish and add the remaining oil to your pan. Cook the Carrots and peas until they’re nice and soft, then add the garlic and cook until fragrant. Next comes the most important part. Turn your heat up (I do almost full heat) and add your COLD rice along.
Egg. Usually, you only need one egg, two at the most, to achieve the classic fried rice ratio.
Veggies. This is where you can get creative. I like to use a carrot, and peas, because this is a common combination found in frozen foods. However, feel free to do whatever veggie combination sounds good to you!
MORE EGG FRIED RICE RECIPES READERS LOVE!
White Chicken Chili – Classic perfection
egg souffle recipes – Easy and delicious!
Easy fried rice – Reader favorite recipe
garlic mushrooms – quick and creamy
vegetable fried rice – Easy and delicious!
Cheesy Potato Soup – the classically delicious version
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp – Favorite recipe!
ham fried rice – Easy and delicious!
egg fried rice
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1 carrot peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger optional
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 green onions diced
- salt and pepper
- Preheat a large skillet or wok to medium heat. Add of the oil into the pan, add the lightly beaten eggs. Let them cook for about 30-40 seconds or until set, Once the eggs are fully cooked, remove them and set them aside.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan- when it's hot, add the carrot ,peas and cook until tender, then add the garlic and cook until fragrant, taking care not to brown.
- Add rice to pan. and stir over medium heat for 6-8 minutes until browned.
- then add the eggs, green onion, soy sauce, sesame oil. Cook for a few more minutes or until the mixture is hot. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and stir in green onions.