Garlic eggplant stir fry cucumber recipe, this simple vegetable stir-fry.
The cut eggplant is first soaked in salt water for 10 minutes.
Prepare the vegetables, heat the oil in a large pan, add the garlic, stir the red pepper, add the eggplant and cucumber, and sprinkle with green onions.
This is a good fried vegetable recipe for vegetarians.
MORE DELICIOUS SIDES
eggplant stir fry cucumber
- 1 pound of cucumber peeled and cut into slices of the same size
- 1 lbs eggplant peeled and cut into same size pieces
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil or canola oil
- 3 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tablespoons Red chilli minced
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.Add 2 tablespoons of peanut oil, add minced garlic and cook 20 seconds.
- Then stir in the add cucumber, Red chilli, eggplant and Cook for 3-5 minutes, turning occasionally.
- add salt, and cook 4-5 minutes, stirring every 20-30 seconds, or until vegetables are barely starting to soften.serve warm. Sprinkle with green onions