Garlic Broccoli – healthy sauteed broccoli with garlic, butter and lemon. This garlic broccoli recipe is so easy and takes 10 minutes.
Serve this easy recipe with chicken fried rice recipes and an Braised chicken wings for the perfect meal!
One of the easiest broccoli I make at home is this garlic broccoli that practically takes 10 minutes to make. It’s so easy, quick, but packed with lots of nutrition and flavors.
To saute the broccoli, heat up a skillet and saute the garlic in melted butter and olive oil. Season with a little salt and lemon juice and you have the most amazing garlic broccoli that even the pickiest eater won’t resist.
MORE POTATO RECIPES READERS LOVE!
chicken and broccoli Spiral pasta – Quick family favorite.
sausage and broccoli pasta – Any veggie works!
shrimp and broccoli stir fry recipes – Easy favorite!
chicken broccoli stir fry recipes – quick & easy weeknight meal
chicken with broccoli stir fry recipes – Comforting and delicious!
- 10 oz broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon melted unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh ginger
- Heat up a pot of water and bring it to boil. Boil the broccoli florets for 1 minute. Drained and set aside.
- Heat up a skillet on medium heat and add the melted butter and olive oil. Saute the garlic until slightly browned before adding the broccoli. Toss with a spatula to combine well with the garlic.
- Add salt and ground black pepper, to taste. stir to combine well with the broccoli. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
3 thoughts on “Fried broccoli”