Fried Corn with Sausage recipes , This delicious recipe combines corn, green and red peppers, and sausage. easy and fast, you can have dinner or have prepared this dish for family. Are good choices.
spaghetti sauce recipes Classic recipe!
sausage fried rice recipes – fresh, easy & delicious
sausage peas recipes – Easy favorite!
Chicken Nachos – the classically delicious version
Chicken Corn Soup – Easy to make!
Chicken Cordon Bleu – Family favorite recipe!
Fried Corn with Sausage recipes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 pound smoked sausage cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 ounce frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon scallions
- Melt the butter in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the green bell pepper, red pepper, and sausage in the butter until hot, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the corn and reduce heat to medium; cover and cook until the corn is tender,Season with seasoned salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper; toss to combine. 5 to 8 minutes. Serve hot.