Garlic Shrimp. and it’s very simple to make. You can serve it on its own as a low carb meal or serve it over hot steamed chicken Fried rice recipes with all of the garlic-lime juices drizzled over the top.
These delicious Easy Garlic Shrimp are lightly seasoned with lemon juice, and of course, fresh garlic. Simple seasonings that combine together to make a crowd pleasing dish, not to mention super duper easy.
HOW TO MAKE GARLIC SHRIMP:
You’ll need a heavy, medium skillet. Cast iron is great, but if you don’t have one then it’s okay to use another heavy skillet. Over medium heat, add the olive oil, and add lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, a little sugar, lime zest and cayenne pepper. Fresh shrimp is sauteed in this delicious mixture until it’s opaque and done. Add a little salt and pepper, and that’s it. It’s so easy to make!
Best garlic shrimp recipes
I like to serve this dish with some extra lime wedges for squeezing.
MORE SHRIMP RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil – a holiday treat!
shrimp skewers recipes – Kids love this easy meal.
baked macaroni and cheese – Family favorite recipe!
chili shrimp recipes – Easy favorite!
garlic noodles – Easy to make!
- 1 pounds medium shrimp peeled and deveined tails intact
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tbsp dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon grated or minced fresh ginger peeled
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Green onion minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh lemon juice for serving
- Heat olive oil in a heavy skillet over high heat until it just begins to smoke. Place shrimp in an even layer on the bottom of the pan and cook for 2 minute without stirring.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper to taste; cook and stir until shrimp begin to turn pink, about 1 minute.
- Stir in garlic, ginger, dry white wine, sauce ,cook and stir 3-5 minute. Stir in lemon juice. Sprinkle with green onions
15 thoughts on “garlic shrimp”
This recipe is perfect! Very tasty and quick and easy to prEpare. I actually doubled the sauce and it worked perFectly.