same flavour punch but made with everyday ingredients. Has intense flavour so you won’t miss the sauciness of usual stir fries. green beans with pork recipe
green beans with pork
- 2 cups green beans also known as string beans,trimmed
- 1/2 cup pork cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons onion minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons scallions chopped
- Place the green beans in a small pot and add enough water to fully submerge them. Bring to a boil over high heat （5 minutes）.Drain the green beans.
- Turn heat down to medium high, add 2 tbsp oil. Add onion, then garlic and ginger. Cook for 1 minute until edges of onion are golden.
- Turn heat back up to high. Add pork and cook, breaking it up as you go. Cook for 2 minutes until the pork is cooked through, add salt and black pepper .then add beans and stir for another 2-3 minutes.add the green scallions.