green beans with pork recipe
same flavour punch but made with everyday ingredients. Has intense flavour so you won’t miss the sauciness of usual stir fries. green beans with pork recipe
green beans with pork
- 2 cups green beans also known as string beans,trimmed
- 1/2 cup pork cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons onion minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons scallions chopped
- Place the green beans in a small pot and add enough water to fully submerge them. Bring to a boil over high heat （5 minutes）.Drain the green beans.
- Turn heat down to medium high, add 2 tbsp oil. Add onion, then garlic and ginger. Cook for 1 minute until edges of onion are golden.
- Turn heat back up to high. Add pork and cook, breaking it up as you go. Cook for 2 minutes until the pork is cooked through, add salt and black pepper .then add beans and stir for another 2-3 minutes.add the green scallions.