Sea bass is a wonderfully versatile ingredient to cook with. but it is simple and quick to cook, too. ideal for a midweek supper or lunch.
Grilled Sea Bass recipes
- 2 pounds sea bass
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Shallots chopped
- 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon paprikalemon pepper to tastesea salt to taste
- 2 pieces of ginger shredded
- Prep sea bass
- In a medium-sized skillet, heat 2 tbsp olive oil over medium-high heat until hot.Add the garlic. ginger,Season with salt and 1 tsp of the spice mixture you prepared earlier. Cook, stirring regularly.
- In a large skillet, heat 1/4 cup olive oil over Add the fish pieces (you can reduce heat to medium, if needed). Cook fish on one side, undisturbed, until nicely browned, about 5 to 6 minutes. Using a spatula, carefully turn fish over and cook on other side for 3-4 minutes until nicely browned as well.
- immediately drizzle garlic spice mixture.Cook for about 2 minutes. and Sprinkle Shallots on top.