This honey garlic shrimp stir fry is shrimp and broccoli tossed in a super-easy sweet and savory sauce. It’s easy to make for a quick weeknight dinner!
HOW TO MAKE HONEY GARLIC SHRIMP RECIPES!
Sauté the Shrimp: Place your wok or skillet on medium-high heat and add the oil. When hot, add the marinated shrimp in a single layer and sauté for one minute. Then flip the shrimp, cook until slightly browned/crispy on one side. Remove from skillet and place on a plate.
Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
Add the broccoli and cook for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
Remove the broccoli from the pan; place it on a plate and cover to keep warm.
The shrimp and broccoli are cooked, then the sauce is poured over the top and simmered until it’s thick and shiny. Add a side of rice and dinner is served!
The ingredients for this shrimp and broccoli stir fry are quite simple.
Super quick and easy seafood dinner for those who love shrimp! Honey ginger garlic shrimp stir fry takes only 20 minutes to put together! A healthier dinner option that everyone will love!
MORE SHRIMP RECIPES READERS LOVE!
shrimp boil – easy favorite!
Arrabbiata Beans – Easy and delicious!
Chicken Noodle Soup recipes – the classically delicious version
bacon spaghetti recipes – Reader favorite recipe
broccoli tofu stir fry – packed with flavor, texture & color!
honey garlic shrimp stir fry
- 1 lb large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil divided use
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- salt and pepper to taste
- You need green onions for garnish.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the broccoli and cook for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
- Remove the broccoli from the pan; place it on a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper to taste, In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, add a little bit of vegetable oil. Once the oil is heated, add the shrimp to the skillet. Cook until slightly browned/crispy on one side. Remove from skillet and place on a plate.
- Add the garlic to the pan and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the broccoli back into the pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, honey, water.
- In a small bowl mix the cornstarch with a tablespoon of cold water.
- Pour the soy sauce mixture over the shrimp and vegetables; cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the cornstarch and bring to a boil; cook for 1 more minute or until the sauce has just started to thicken.
- Top with green onions, if desired. Serve over white or brown rice.