Instant Pot Beef Stew recipes
Best Ever Instant Pot Beef Stew – This mouthwatering and easy to make Instant Pot Beef Stew is sure to become one of your favorite ever Instant Pot recipes! The meat tenderizes with a hearty mix of potatoes, carrots and onions for a delicious complete meal.
Instant Pot Beef Stew
- 1 pounds beef
- 1/2 pound carrot
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pound potatoes
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons scallions minced
- 1/4 cup water
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to the pot ,red pepper and onions, saute for 1 minute.Add garlic and saute for 30 seconds.then remove.
- Wipe the skillet, add remaining oil and increase the heat to medium high.Add the beef and brown on all side, about 4 minutes.then remove。
- in slow cooker Add potatoes,carrot and beef.add red pepper and onions,salt and all seasoning and water, stir and serve topped.
- Press "Keep/ Warm/Cancel" on the Instant Pot. Make sure that the release valve is in the "Sealing" position.Place the lid on the Instant Pot, turn and lock the lid.Press "Manual" button on the Instant Pot on high pressure, and then set the timer to 20 minutes using the "+" or "-" buttons.
- Once cook time is complete, allow the pressure to naturally release for 15 minutes.