Keto jalapeno popper chicken recipes
Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken Recipe is packed with so much amazing flavor. This chicken is layered with cream cheese, bacon and jalapeno’s for a meal sure to impress.
Jalapeño Popper Chicken is all of the flavors you love in jalapeño poppers minus the calories from being fried. In this recipe you will find chicken topped with a layer of cream cheese, jalapeños and finished off with shredded cheddar cheese and bacon.
The best part about this recipe is it is super easy to make requiring only a few ingredients, most of which you have on hand.
Best Keto jalapeno popper chicken recipes
Tips & Tricks to Making Jalapeño Popper Chicken
This recipe is both super tasty and also super quick and easy! I am going to walk through some of my tips on making this Jalapeño Popper Chicken Casserole recipe.
Lay the chicken breasts flat in a casserole dish. Season them with garlic powder and cover with a layer of cream cheese
Make sure your chicken breasts are not too thick, I like to cut them in half.
The smaller the chicken the quicker it will cook.
Make sure your cream cheese is nice and soft before spreading. You can microwave it in 30 second increments.
Wash the jalapeños and cut the tops off of them. Remove the seeds and stems if you want a milder dish, or leave some in for some spice. Cut the peppers into strips and lay them on top of the cream cheese, sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
sprinkle with the crumbled bacon.
Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
MORE JALAPENO POPPER CHICKEN RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Chicken Marinade recipes – Classic recipe!
chicken zucchini bake with bacon – Family favorite recipe!
Cheese Penne and ham – Easy to make!
Bacon Mushroom Pasta – perfect for any recipe!
bacon fried rice – Quick family favorite.
Keto jalapeno popper chicken
- 1 lbs chicken breast boneless skinless (about 3-4 chicken breasts)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 8 oz cream cheese softned
- 1/2 lb jalapeno peppers fresh about 5-6 peppers
- 4 oz sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 cup bacon crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F
- Lay chicken breasts flat in a casserole dish. Season them with the garlic powder then spread the cream cheese over them evenly.
- Wash the jalapeño peppers and then cut the tops off. Remove the seeds and stems if you want it milder, or leave some if you want more spice, then cut the peppers into strips and lay them on top of the cream cheese then sprinkle the cheddar cheese over top.
- Then top with the bacon .
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. or until chicken is cooked through.Chicken is done when cooked through to an internal temperature of 165˚F.