Lemon Butter Chicken Breasts in a Lemon Butter Sauce in One Pan with Vegetables. Full of flavor, every bite is unforgettable.
Lemon Chicken in a skillet. Chicken cutlets are pan-seared and golden brown and served, garnished with parsley.
How to make butter chicken!
The chicken is quickly sprinkled with some garlic powder and salt & pepper, then coated in flour and fried until golden on both sides.
And making butter chicken sauce is simple. After pan-frying the chicken, you deglaze the pan with butter, chicken broth, and lemon juice. No fancy ingredients in here. You finish cooking the chicken in the sauce, parsley decoration on top, dinner is served!
Lemon Chicken in a skillet. Chicken cutlets are panned seared and golden brown and served in a rich butter sauce, garnished with parsley.
MORE CHICKEN RECIPES READERS LOVE!
lemon chicken thighs – Classic perfection
mushroom fried rice – Easy and delicious!
twice cooked pork belly – Favorite recipe!
creamy bacon pasta – Cheesy goodness!
shrimp and scallop pasta – light & flavorful
easy creamed corn – packed with flavor
asian chicken salad – easy favorite!
Lemon Butter Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter divided
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice + zest of 1/2 lemon
- Fresh parsley chopped to taste
- Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add the olive oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter to a skillet over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add the chicken cutlets and cook them for 4-5 minutes/side or until they're nice and golden. Take them out of the pan and set aside.
- Add the chicken broth, lemon juice + zest, and remaining butter to the pan and let it bubble for a couple of minutes.
- Add the chicken back in and cook for another few minutes until it's cooked through and the sauce is further reduced.
- spoon sauce over chicken and garnish with parsley. Serve warm.